Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Contoh Text Story Telling Bahasa Inggris

The Adventure of the Lion’s Mane
Towards the end of July, 1907, there was a severe gale, the wind blowing up-channel, heaping the seas to the base of the cliffs and leaving a lagoon at the turn of the tide.
On the morning of which I speak the wind had abated, and all Nature was newly washed and fresh.
            When Mr. Sherlock Holmes Walking on the beach he saw Mr.Pherson raised his hands and shouting,but Mr.Holmes Late he look  Mr.Pherson dying, and mr.pherson said two or three words to mr.Holmes,but mr.Holmes can’t hear that,mr holmes only hear “Lion Hair” and after said that mr.Pherson dead. His back was covered with dark red
lines as though he had been terribly flogged by a
thin wire scourge.
            After that Come the police officers to investigate the case the death pf Mr.Pherson on the beach,But it was all  uselless there was no evidence that resulted in death of mr.Pherson,
The Officers said.
“I Think this case Verry difficult,because this is no evidence Mr.Holmes.”
Mr.Holmes Answer
“Hmmm I think like that inspector,but we must to solve this case verry quickly.
            Next Morning,when Mr.Holmes Drinking a Tea, Ian Host Mudrock and Mr.Struckhurst came to mr.Holmes. They said “BRENDI.” The young man is dying, Mr.Holmes said “Oh My God,Oil,Oiam,Morphine, Anything to ease this infernal agony.
“My God!” he cried, “what is it, Holmes? What is it?”
“Where did you find him?”
“Down on the beach. Exactly where poor
McPherson met his end.
“I think I can, Stackhurst. Come with me now!
And you, Inspector, come along!
Holmes and his friends, went down to the
deadly lagoon. Mr.Holmes had reached the deepest and stillest pool when Mr.Holmes eyes
caught that for which they were searching, and Mr.Holmes burst into a shout of triumph.
“Cyanea!” Mr.Holmes cried. “Cyanea! Behold the Lion’s Mane!”

“Well, this gets me!” cried the inspector. “What was it, Mr. Holmes? I’m born and bred in these parts, but I never saw such a thing. It don’t belong to Sussex.”
Mr.Holmes remarked. “It may
have been the southwest gale that brought it up.

But How do you know Mr.Holmes?
“I am an omnivorous reader with a strangely retentive memory for trifles. That phrase ‘the Lion’s
Mane’ haunted my mind.
“Here is a book,” Holmes said, taking up the little volume, “which first brought light into what might
have been forever dark. It is Out of Doors, by the famous observer, J. G. Wood.



MORAL “IF WE READ THE BOOK WE WILL KNOW EVERTHING”

0 komentar:

Post a Comment